United States District Court, Northern District of Florida

Frequently Asked Questions

Home > CM/ECF

E-FILING: Can attorneys file sealed documents in civil (cv), criminal (cr), or magistrate (mj) cases using CM/ECF?

At this time, all sealed documents must be filed in paper with the Clerk of Court during normal business hours. The only exception are sealed attorney time records which can be filed electronically using the Attorney Time Records - Sealed Portion - Ex Parte event.

[ Search FAQ ]

Powered by CascadianFAQ-CF v4.0.

Accessibility | FAQs | Local Rules | Media Guidelines | Our Mission | Contact Us