United States District Court, Northern District of Florida

Frequently Asked Questions

Home > CM/ECF

E-FILING: In which case number should pleadings be e-filed in cases concerning Motions to Vacate under Section 2255?

All pleadings in 2255 cases should be e-filed in the criminal case only. Nothing should be filed in the associated civil case.

[ Search FAQ ]

Powered by CascadianFAQ-CF v4.0.

Accessibility | FAQs | Local Rules | Media Guidelines | Our Mission | Contact Us