- Proposed Orders Procedures
- Magistrate Judge Davis' Sample Order on Motions to Compel
- Local Rules
- CM/ECF Attorney User's Guide
- Civil Case Opening Quick Reference Guide
- PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records) Information
- Codes of Conduct for Attorneys
- Filing Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Notice Regarding Filing of Discovery
- Notice to Counsel of Mandatory Use of Electronic Filing
- CM/ECF NextGen PACER Account Requirements
- CM/ECF NextGen Account Help
Criminal Justice Act (CJA)
Under the CJA eVoucher Program you will be filing CJA vouchers and related documents electronically with the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida. When using the CJA eVoucher Program you must abide by the Federal Rules of Civil and Criminal Procedure, CJA Guidelines, the Local Rules, and any administrative orders and policies of the Northern District of Florida.
You have full responsibility to ensure your user information, including your billing information, is accurate.
The combination of the username and password within the CJA eVoucher Program will serve as the signature of the attorney filing the voucher or documents under the afore referenced rules and procedures. Therefore, you are responsible for protecting and securing this password against unauthorized use. If you have any reason to suspect that your password has been compromised, you are responsible for immediately notifying the Clerk of Court of the suspected breach of security.
- Login to eVoucher
- eVoucher Attorney Manual
CJA 20 and 24
CJA 30 and 31