How can I obtain a refund from PACER for items marked on my quarterly bill as "free looks" for which I incurred a PACER charge?

CM/ECF (Electronic Case Filing)

To dispute a transaction for which you have been billed, or if you have a question concerning a transaction, submit the following so that your request can be reviewed:

  1. Complete and sign the Credit Request Form.
  2. Include a detailed explanation to support the credit request.
  3. Include the transaction details annotating those being disputed.

Credits cannot be issued until after the quarterly statement has been generated.

If you have any questions regarding the PACER refund process, please call (800) 676-6856. Attorneys in the San Antonio, Texas area may contact PACER by calling (210) 301-6440.