Frequently Asked Questions
REQUIREMENTS: What are the hardware and software requirements for filing documents using the CM/ECF system?
- A Pentium (or equivalent) computer running a standard operating system.
- An Internet connection. Cable or DSL is strongly recommended.
- Firefox 1.5 and 2.0 as well as Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0 have been tested and certified to work with CM/ECF.
- The full Adobe Acrobat package or software designed to convert word processing documents to portable document format (PDF). Note: Word Perfect 9 or higher includes a utility that will convert .wpd files to .pdf.
- A scanner to image documents that do not exist in electronic format (e.g., maps, photographs, etc.). An imaged .pdf is not searchable, therefore, text .pdf files are preferable when submitting documents that already exist in an electronic format.
[ Search FAQ ]
Powered by CascadianFAQ-CF v4.0.