United States District Court, Northern District of Florida

Frequently Asked Questions

Home > CM/ECF

PACER: How can I obtain a refund from PACER for items marked on my quarterly bill as "free looks" for which I incurred a PACER charge?

After receiving the user's quarterly bill from the PACER service center, attorneys should review the bill and circle all items noted as "free looks" that incurred a PACER charge. A copy of this annotated bill should then be sent to the PACER service center along with a written request stating the reason for the refund of access fees and the total amount at issue. The letter must be signed and submitted to the following address:

PACER Service Center
P.O. Box 780549
San Antonio, TX 78278

PACER "free look" fees cannot be refunded until after the quarterly bill has been issued to the user.

If you have any questions regarding the PACER refund process, please call (800) 676-6856. Attorneys in the San Antonio, Texas area may contact PACER by calling (210) 301-6440.

[ Search FAQ ]

Powered by CascadianFAQ-CF v4.0.

Accessibility | FAQs | Local Rules | Media Guidelines | Our Mission | Contact Us