United States District Court, Northern District of Florida

Frequently Asked Questions

Home > Pro Se Case Information

Do I have to use a form?

Yes. Local court rules require all pro se litigants who wish to file an employment discrimination action, an A.A.A. claim, a civil rights action, or habeas petition, must use court forms. The forms are available free of charge from the Clerk of Court.

[ Search FAQ ]

Powered by CascadianFAQ-CF v4.0.

Accessibility | FAQs | Local Rules | Media Guidelines | Our Mission | Contact Us