United States District Court, Northern District of Florida

Frequently Asked Questions

Home > Pro Se Case Information

Can I file documents in my case electronically?

No, only attorneys admitted to practice in this court can file electronically. All pro se litigants must submit documents to the Clerk of Court and the Clerk will electronically file the document for you.

[ Search FAQ ]

Powered by CascadianFAQ-CF v4.0.

Accessibility | FAQs | Local Rules | Media Guidelines | Our Mission | Contact Us