You are here
The U.S. Courts in the state of Florida are separated into three districts. The Northern District of Florida is further separated into four divisions, each serving the surrounding region. Use the links below to learn more about the division serving your area, including contact numbers, driving directions and parking information.
- Serving Alachua, Dixie, Gilchrist, Lafayette, and Levy counties
- Serving Bay, Calhoun, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, and Washington counties
- Serving Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, and Walton counties
- Serving Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor, and Wakulla counties
- The Middle District comprises the counties of Baker, Bradford, Brevard, Charlotte, Citrus, Clay, Collier, Columbia, De Soto, Duval, Flagler, Glades, Hamilton, Hardee, Hendry, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lake, Lee, Manatee, Marion, Nassau, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, St. Johns, Sarasota, Seminole, Sumter, Suwannee, Union, and Volusia.
- Court for the Middle District is held in Tampa, Fernandina, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Live Oak, Ocala, Orlando and St. Petersburg.
- The Southern District comprises the counties of Broward, Dade, Highlands, Indian River, Martin, Monroe, Okeechobee, Palm Beach, and St. Lucie.
- Court for the Southern District is held in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Pierce, Key West, and West Palm Beach.